Music and Friends

1:52:00 AM

Last Saturday was my Meg's first gig! So, I went to Lisbon to see her. It was the opening of one of her friend's friend's exposition. (He painted really well but I wasn't there for him). 


 The place was a coffee lounge downtown. It was a really cool place in which Fernando Pessoa had once lived. So, therefore it had things related to him and to literature.


I fall in love with this wall.


But first! Let's check the view & warm up those vocals. And now yes, the show can start.







Just us being us in some goofie selfies after the show.


And oh yeah, I run into this guy with a Fernando Pessoa book as his head.








You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

I love to read comments from you, so please let me know what you think! You can also contact on Twitter @breakwayfearles Love, Jo*