Saturdays

11:04:00 PM

If this Saturday was all about rain, thunders, challenging my inner #FuckItMellie (if you watch SCANDAL you got the reference) and spend the entire afternoon watching football then last Saturday was all about sun, friends, dinners and party. And by party I mean a 30th year wedding anniversary party… excused to say they were my mother’s friends. The tables were named after flowers and ours was Anastacia.



Look how pretty the desserts table look like! And I assure you, it was tasteful too! That chocolate mousse was just perfect! (And yes, those are hearts hanging in the tree)



 There was a musical guest. The one & only, the incredible: Tito Paris! Tito is one of the greatest singers from Cabo Verde. Both of my parents are from Angola so I grew up with African music mixed up with Brazilian popular music (not forgetting my own discoveries of pop, rock and country music). So I was pretty pumped up when I was told he would be there! I didn’t dance cause I wasn’t feeling well … but one that dances anyway. I was able to take some shots!






As someone who works (or it’s trying to) in the entertainment industry I had to take a photo of the sound mix table.



 According to my dad the cake didn’t only look beautiful but it was really yummy! I was so full from dinner than even tough I love cake I couldn’t eat anymore!





You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

I love to read comments from you, so please let me know what you think! You can also contact on Twitter @breakwayfearles Love, Jo*