If I Stay

10:55:00 PM



I’m floating with emotions.

That’s how I felt when I finished reading If I Stay two days ago. What if the decision of living it’s on your hands. Even if you’re laying in a hospital bed attached to machines to help you breathe. That’s terrifying. That live as you know it can be gone in a second. Without a note. Or a warning. Just like that it’s gone.

The decision. The decision itself can kill you. The fear of the unknown can destroy you. But that same fear along with the hope are strong enough to make you stay. 

And now I cannot wait to know what happens to Mia and Adam when they run into each other in New York City three years after the accident and three years after she decided to walk out of his life.



You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

I love to read comments from you, so please let me know what you think! You can also contact on Twitter @breakwayfearles Love, Jo*