Let's go to the Zoo

11:24:00 PM

This Summer I went back to a place that has been part of my life since I was a little kid. A little place in Guia, Albufeira - Portugal that goes by the name of Zoomarine.


This park has been opened for 25 years so I'm being literally when say that I've been here all my life (I'm 26).


Every show has a environmental message about how we humans should treat the oceans. From sea lions to dolphins every single one of them carries that message - which is particularly directed to children. 


Zoomarine's idea started thanks to a little dolphin named Sam.


From sea lions...



... to raptors and turtles...


A hot day in the company of my mother ... this was actual a surprise I did for her. 



Here is my ultimate favorite part of the park


THE DOLPHINS!


You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

I love to read comments from you, so please let me know what you think! You can also contact on Twitter @breakwayfearles Love, Jo*