Emmys 2016: The Looks

8:07:00 PM



Last night Hollywood rolled the red carpet for TV's brightest stars in one of Los Angeles hottest days the sun was shinning in front of Microsoft Theater. Game of Thrones was the biggest winner (it also broke Frasier's record) of a night that had some surprises including Rami Malek from a show I still have to see Mr. Robot and Kate McKinnon from America's already classic Saturday Night Live. 

But since none of my ladies won last night, two of them were nominated in the same category, here are my favorite looks from the 68th Emmy Awards.


                   








But my ultimate photo has to be this one of the always gorgeous Kerry Washington


Did you get a chance to see the Emmys? Or took a little peak at the looks?



GuardarGuardarGuardar

You Might Also Like

2 comment(s)

  1. Great! There were so many amazing looks last night. It was very hard to decide lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right! As my favorites showed in the carpet red I'd write their name down and then picked from that list :)

      Delete

I love to read comments from you, so please let me know what you think! You can also contact on Twitter @breakwayfearles Love, Jo*