Desk

6:55:00 PM

My desk finally looks like a desk! I mean it's clean as clean can be! I can see the surface! During the writing of my thesis all I could find was papers. They were every where. 


 I turn the clapperboard notebook into a movie/television quote book. So far... it has Mellie Grant's quotes (pretty much).




 My room is a love letter to New York City.



Each notebook has a different purpose. The one beneath Sex & The City S1 DVD is for fanfiction ideas. The  last one in the pile has firms and production contacts. The black one is a book diary. The purple one is what I call the blog notebook - it has all my ideas, things that I have posted, songs that I have mentioned, etc. The one covered with photos is my quote book. While the one above that is for lyrics. Mariska plays such a big role in my life and has been such an influence that she has a quote book of her own. At least but not last, the grey one - brainstorming ideas or just for the pure pleasure of writing.

GuardarGuardar

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

I love to read comments from you, so please let me know what you think! You can also contact on Twitter @breakwayfearles Love, Jo*