Golden Globes 2017: Award Season Kicks In

12:58:00 AM


Award season kicked in last night in Hollywood. The first ceremony has already awarded its actors, directors and producers. But let's talk about dresses... and speeches.

Here are my favorite outfits of the night. 










Gotta admit my ultimate favorite was Gina Rodriguez 


But the night's most memorable and most important moment belongs to Meryl Streep - she delivered the speech of the night. 


But a particular quote at the end of the speech got stuck with me -  words that were once told to her by the eternal Pricess of the Galaxy, Carrie Fisher.

"Take your broken heart, make it into art."


You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

I love to read comments from you, so please let me know what you think! You can also contact on Twitter @breakwayfearles Love, Jo*