I dare you to kiss me

8:15:00 PM




This is not I had in mind for today's post! But I couldn't resist! After all Shakira's latest videoclip was completely shoot in LISBON! The video was shot in the heart of the town: Eduardo VII Park - in which Shakira appears dancing near a red flag (in reality it's Portugal's flag and not a red one). The video also features one of the most emblematic constructions, the famous Portugal's flap from the Expo '98, designed by the great architect Siza Vieira. 

Eduardo VII Park is one of my favorite places. Special in the Summer. Book fair!
Have you ever been in Lisbon? If so, did you like it?

You Might Also Like

0 comment(s)

I love to read comments from you, so please let me know what you think! You can also contact on Twitter @breakwayfearles Love, Jo*